- professional skills development workshops,
- personal development workshops,
- social skills workshops and trainings,
- conferences and symposia in the field of development,
- actions aimed at supporting the people who participate in them in order to pursue their goals, supporting innovative development activities.
- personal development,
- working with a group,
- life coaching,
- eco coaching.
In the Erasmus + programs, the Foundation was a supporting institution and technical partner. Scope of projects:
- promoting innovative solutions in social and vocational education of adults, with particular emphasis on older people;
- activities that lead to closer cooperation and networking between organizations;
- testing or implementing innovative practices in the field of adult education,
- measures to better prepare and implement employees in the field of education and training who are able to meet the challenges in the learning environment related to equality, diversity and social inclusion.
The Centre for the Innovation and Development of Education and Technology is a training and consultancy company focused on adult learning and technology-enhanced education. CIDET is set in the city of Castellón (Spain) but works in cooperation with partners throughout the whole country and abroad.
Our main area of expertise is the use of technology from three different perspectives.
- The technology as a subject and teaching content not only for adult learners, but also for trainers and staff. We focus on learning virtual environments and virtual learning networks (eLearning). We also offer KA1 training activities.
- The technology as a tool and methodology: learning other subjects and aptitudes (as languages, health, culture, tolerance, entrepreneurship...) in other contexts (in classrooms, self-learning, rural areas...), needs (people in risk of exclusion, disabled, immigrants, etc.) and models (non-formal, informal, collaborative, serious games, etc.)
- Allowing the permeability with interdisciplinary formal pathways, acquisition of personal, social and formal skills and qualifications, but also non-formal and informal competences. We focus in a lifelong learning context where the technology potentiates other learning activities and reach digital inclusion in the present society.
Educational Organization (E.O.) Sharp Minds, is a Non-Governmental/Non-Profit Organization located in the heart of Athens Greece. It is an Organization with a remarkable European activity during its long course in the field of the Erasmus+ programs and its previous forms (Youth in Action, LdV, Comenius etc). Indicatively, we would like to refer to the fact, that our Organization counts two Awarded Programs, officially registered as Best European Practices (2016-2-EL02-KA105-002461 “Lost myself on Internet” and 2018-2-EL02-KA105-004139 "Dropping Out School for Work? Out of the Question!").
E.O. Sharp Minds has in its class experienced Trainers, Youth Workers and Volunteers who are the heart and soul of the Organization. Our Human-centered orientation, mostly sets the direction and the aims of E.O. Sharp Minds’ activities. Our modern world has given birth in new needs that demand new social skills and competences. Through education and active participation, we are trying to develop responsible and socially educated youngsters in order to become responsible and active citizens of tomorrow. At the same time, we are raising awareness – referring to everyone – about Human Rights and social values because in our times, we strongly believe that social and Human Rights education are necessary and relevant, more than any other time before.
During the years, E.O. Sharp Minds has managed to establish sustainable and reliable cooperation, either in domestic level (Public and Private Schools, Vocational Training Institutes, Universities, Public Services and Ministries, NGOs’, Private Companies and Enterprises etc) either in European level by constructing multi-level Strategic Partnerships.
E.O. Sharp Minds cooperates with different kind of specialists, professionals and scientists – the most of them are also members and steady partners of our NGO – who offer their knowledge and skills during our programs around Greece. Finally, is worthwhile mentioning that E.O. Sharp Minds also works as a Hosting Organization in Erasmus+/VET programs and Internships, in many professional sectors, by offering high quality services, education, seminars, vocational training and practice in real working areas, under the distinctive monitoring and guidance of highly expertise, mentors and trainers.